Hi! To my sweet friends: I miss you all! Here are a few of my favorite things/moments/memories, some pics I snapped for friends, and things I love at home that are fun to see here....

Hey Caroline, brought the Movement to the Great Wall!
....for Molly and Caroline, Claire and any other Taylor Swift fans....
snapped this in province--so fun to see her ;)
Love my red kicks!!! (on Tienamen Square)
LOVE seeing this sign!
....for a certain someone who dances in guitar strings ;) you know who you are....
this ones for you Molly- love chocolate, love you ;)
I dig SH! MBHOH is as amazing as I'd heard (beat ya there Alice :P)
ETC-Empowered To Connect?? My fave!
Hey check out the Coldplay--Princess of China in China ;)
Nothing like drinking "hydrating lotion, eliminating my heart, and detoxifying"
"boiled water room"..... guess it's potable then
Love my lil' bro
"do apologize for any inconvenience caused by non air-condition bus"
me, "mhm im sure you do :P"
Please peoples! This sign is not just a suggestion; Take it seriously palease!!
Love stayin' cool!
Love my two brothers!
Hate what BK did to my stomach! But while there it was nice.
Hey, Claire they played "Skyscraper" for you while I was there ;)
And Bekah, "Set Fire to the Rain" for you ;)
So American!
Miss everyone! Lots of Love,
me ;)















so fun! loved the chocolate and bus apology sign especially :) Miss you tons and hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteHey Julianna! I enjoyed looking at your blog today! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well, and I hope you're much better today. Praying for all of you!
ReplyDeleteHaHa!!!! Love the pics! Chocolate looks good!!!!! I'm working with Alice on getting the milkshake/brownie thing going.... can't wait!!!!! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteBek